Turn on your board and your remote. If paired, you should see this screen:
Access your menu options by holding the A and B buttons for 2 seconds.
Use your throttle to navigate between the first two menu options: Modes and Settings.
Under the Modes option, you can choose which riding mode you want to experience.
- Easy mode is a great mode for beginners, with a low top speed and mellow acceleration and braking.
- Eco mode provides more torque and a higher top speed than Easy mode. It also provides the most range for your batteries
- Pro mode lets you experience the full potential of the Unlimited kit with the maximum top speed, acceleration and braking power.
- User mode is your own custom defined riding mode, tuneable through your app. It's default settings is between Pro and Eco modes.
We suggest riding in Eco mode for an all-around enjoyable ride. Press the A button to select the mode.
Under the Settings option, you have three more menus you can access.
- The Remote option lets you adjust the settings of your remote.
- The Motors option lets you sync and flip the rotation of your motors.
- The Extras option holds bonus features. Currently, only Ninja mode is available.
The Remote option has several options you can use. Press A to access these options.
- The Units option lets you choose between kilometers per hour and miles per hour.
- The Calibration option lets you calibrate the range and sensitivity of your throttle.
- The Upgrade option is used to upgrade your remote firmware through your RideUnlimited App.
- The Pair option is used to connect your remote to your kit.
- The Info option lets you see the current firmware and bluetooth settings for your remote.
Press the B button to move to the previous Settings menu and navigate to the Motors option. Press A to select.
- The Sync Motors option lets you make sure your motors are both spinning the same direction. This is essential to making sure your kit functions properly.
- The Flip Rotation option lets you change the direction your motors are spinning, for Front or Rear wheel drive. This process is covered in our Start Up video.
Press the B button to move to the previous Settings menu and navigate to Extras. Press A to select.
- In future updates you will see some bonus goodies further populate this menu option.
- Currently only Ninja Mode is available as an option. Ninja mode turns off your lights on your kit to ride more discretely at night. Press A to select and enable. You will see nifty Ninja Turtles icon in the bottom left of your LCD screen.
This covers the basic menu options you can access via your remote when connected to your kit! Check out our other videos expanding on some of the options to learn more.